Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trying to DETOX!!

I was shown this detox diet a couple of months ago by my cousin's wife, and thought, "whew, that's nuts."

Well, I found a new 7 day diet on the all mighty Pinterest last week, and thought to myself, "Self, why don't you give this a try after the grandparents visit, and that way you won't have to worry about watching what you eat around them?"

Therefore, while all the grandparents were here, both D and I just stopped caring about what we were eating...mostly so we wouldn't have to stress about it.  He gained 1 pound.  I gained 6.  In 5 days.


Now, this diet is pretty specific, but I'm not concerned.  I've followed tough diets before.  This girl claims that you can lose 10 pounds or more in the week, but I want to lose 6.  I think it's pretty possible since I'm sure most of the weight I've gained is bloating from poor diet and sodium, etc.  I really don't think I gained 6 pounds of fat.  So, HERE is the link to the "Satan diet"  (you know, because it's evil, or what have you), and let's go on a journey of rapid weight loss together.

My tummy's been feeling icky since last weekend, so I think just flushing out my system is a really excellent idea anyway.

Okay.  Here we go.  Whew.  Please don't judge me.


Weigh in:  128  This is a 6 pound increase from last Thursday.


Here comes the picture.


I couldn't get a good one fully dressed...so...I had to take off my tank top.

Some of it is skin, and that will never shrink, 'cause, you know, I had a kid.  And now there's extra bits of me.


Please don't mock me.

For the record--I AM flexing in this picture.

No makeup.  Pre-workout.


Please have mercy.









No comments:

Post a Comment