Tuesday, November 6, 2012

7 Day Detox---No longer.

I gained about half a pound yesterday.  Know why?  Because I bought the WRONG kind of rotisserie chicken!  The Kroger one apparently has twice the fat as the Costco one that the lady on the website buys.

Also, I stayed up until 1 reading a library book last night, and I always retain some water when I don't sleep well.  But mostly...I blame the chicken.  Because I can.


At any rate, I've felt so sick to my stomach since Sunday night that this just isn't worth it.  I'm weak, I've had Rocky Mountain Quick Step for 2 days, and I'm over it.  No number on a scale is worth this.  I can't even do a regular work out because I just don't have the energy.

I'm going to TRY and finish out Day 6--Chicken and veggies, but frankly, there's no way I can subsist on that awful soup for a whole day tomorrow.  Both D and I think that a month of Slow Carb is waaaayy preferable to this.


Blech.

So...I'm going to post my "after" today, instead of tomorrow.  Partly because I have to work tomorrow and won't have the ambition to change into work out clothes without actually working out...and partly because I'm NOT doing Day 7.  No way, jose.  "No reward is worth this!"

Okay, so.  Started at 128 even.



Ended at 122.

6 days, 6 pounds.  Not bad.  But I can't take it anymore.  I don't feel healthy.  However, there was a subtle change to how I look.

Forgive the goofy expression, I was trying to get the camera to hold still.  NOT trying to be sexy.  Again, yes, I'm flexing, and standing upright.  However, I tried to recreate the same pose that I did in the Day 1 picture.


So there you have it.  The 7 day diet is death.  Don't do it!!


Wanna lose weight fast?  Google "slow carb diet."


No comments:

Post a Comment